If you’re a parent with a Twitter account, chances are you tweet about your kids — and often. Some of the things we’ve seen (the good, the bad, and the very, very ugly) are just begging to be shared, and who has the time for more than 280 characters, anyway? Not us. So here you go — the funniest tweets from parents on Twitter this week. #YoureWelcome
1. If we had a nickel for every time we’ve entered an incorrect password …
2. Add it to the list.
3. Food scraps = survival.
4. Tough transition.
5. That’s bestseller material right there.
6. On second thought …
7. Thanks, but no thanks.
8. Just stay alive, please.
10. Getting our thrills wherever we can.
11. Not stacking up.
12. We should have gotten an MFA in toddler-wrangling.
13. Kids don’t know how good they have it.
Article Posted 12 hours Ago