This position fully directs and initiates eCommerce/ATM marketing programs, initiatives, channel strategy and research projects. Leads teams who works closely with business partners in creating new eCommerce/ATM strategies for physical and electronic channels and implementing new marketing approaches. Act as the architect for one or more eCommerce product development projects, leveraging technical acumen to help design and/ or implement systems and user acceptance tests. Directly involved with the largest and/or most complex projects and/or initiatives. Has management responsibility. Is responsible for hiring, managing, training and developing associates.
• Improve customer adoption of our Mobile Banking app as well as increased logins and feature usage. Primarily through engagement with our financial center channel as well as with marketing partners.
• Experience with both marketing and partnership with a field sales force required.
• Develop strong relationships with regional and market leaders to champion mobile banking locally.
• Partner with training partners to reinforce effective consistent engagement and discovery techniques to help field teammates have optimal conversations with customers about the benefits of using mobile to manage their financial lives.
• 5+ years of marketing experience.
• Understanding of interaction with a retail sales force, preferred.